Our Parish Safeguarding Officer, Carol Campbell, can be contacted on 07984 265946 and ku.gr1566611239o.sev1566611239alo-t1566611239s@osp1566611239 , and our Churchwarden, Rita Harding, can be contacted on 07785 246572 and ku.gr1566611239o.sev1566611239alo-t1566611239s@ati1566611239rnedr1566611239aw1566611239.
The Parish Safeguarding Policies are available on this site at Policies.
Safeguarding Advisers in the Diocese of Southwark:
Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser: Kate Singleton
Phone: 020 7939 9423 | Mobile: 07982 279713 (for urgent matters out of hours)
Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers: Marie Daly and Louise Vernon
Marie Daly email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marie Daly phone: 020 7939 9441 | Mobile 07946 255295
Louise Vernon email: email@example.com
Louise Vernon phone: 020 7939 9462 | Mobile 07946 255622
Safeguarding Policy of the Diocese of Southwark:
National organisations with expertise in safeguarding:
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9-5 p.m.).